How You Can Help
Volunteer Your Time & Talents
There are many ways you can help support the programs of POWER through volunteering your time and talents. Examples of volunteer activities include:
- Administrative and clerical support
- Direct service with families
- Clinical Support (Social Workers, Counselors, Psychologists)
- IT support
- Fund Development
View or download the POWER Inc Volunteer Application packet: Volunteer Application Packet Completed application packets may be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, ATTN: Carol Burrell-Jackson. Or you can return the application in person at POWER office. Dr. Burrell-Jackson can also be reached by telephone at 734-961-1990.
Contribute While You Surf the Web
By using GoodSearch, POWER receives a donation every time you search the web, and a percentage of every purchase made with
hundreds of stores. Download POWER’s GoodSearch-GoodShop Toolbar here. Or go to www.goodsearch.com and enter POWER (People Organized Working Evolving Reaching – POWER (Ann Arbor, MI) in the “Who do you GoodSearch for?” field.
Support Us Financially
Financial donations are always welcomed:
- Consider scheduling automatic deductions to make regular, monthly contributions.
- Make a pledge through your employer’s payroll deduction plan, Agency #5955.
What your dollars can buy:
- $20 – Nutritious snacks for our parenting/financial literacy classes
- $30 – Credit report for a family seeking to get out of debt
- $50 - Monthly bus pass to help a client get to work
- $100 – Fuel enables our staff to deliver services to at-risk families
- $250 – Helps secure 5 therapy sessions for a low-income family
- $600 – 2 scholarships for 18 hours of financial literacy training to help individuals to develop debt reduction/savings plan
- $1,000.00 – 5 parenting/child enrichment classes for 10 families