Financial Freedom BootCamp©
BootCamp© is a six-week intensive financial management-training program created to eliminate the cycle of debt and the bondage of poverty. Participants are given hands on, step-by-step instruction in goal setting, budgeting, credit resolution, and debt elimination to maximize their income and live within their means.
Session 1: Enlisting
- Identifies consumerism vs. wealth building attitudes and how our cash attitudes influence our financial habits.
- Explores the importance of planning and developing specific, measurable and time-oriented goals based on individual values.
Session 2: Basic Training
- Explores savings and finance behaviors of American families.
- Focuses on narrowing participants’ scope to identify personal financial leaks in their household that would prevent them from living within their means.
- Participants are taught step-by-step how to prepare a spending plan that will work.
Session 3: Site Adjustment
- Explains the use and misuse of credit, how to check and clean participant credit reports.
- Helps participants understanding the benefits of repairing credit and improving credit scoring.
Session 4: Hand-to-Hand Combat
- Focuses on consumer rights, communication and negotiating with creditors and collection agencies and developing a plan to restore financial integrity.
Session 5: Tactical Maneuvers
- Equips participants with techniques to get out of debt and stay out of debt.
- Identifies the effects of compound interest relating to debt and the benefits of compound interest in investment.
Session 6: War Games
- Uses activities to pull all the information learned together preparing participants to apply it to their personal lives.